Monday, 1 February 2021

Wythnos 5 - WC. 1st Feb

 


Bore da,


I hope you have had a nice weekend and enjoyed the snow we were lucky to have again yesterday!

This week there will be no start of the week video, as I will be seeing all of your smiley faces on our Monday morning Well-being check-in.  I was so pleased to see most of you on Friday and I hope that you all enjoyed seeing each other too.

Please can I remind you that you will only take part in one of the calls, so please check the previous blog post if you're unsure of your allocated time.  Please only join your call at this time, or you may be left in the lobby.  For our Monday call, you do not need any resources, just be ready to go at your time.  I'll update you about Friday's call, later this week. 


Thank you all once again for the wonderful work last week and a big 'bendegedig' to those who received a certificate last week.  You are all working so, so hard and I am very proud of you.

Work will continue to be found on j2homework, with each task on a new page, the same as last week. I will go over some of the tasks with you during our meeting. 


Brawddeg yr Wythnos

Can you try using this at home this week?



Have a fantastic week.

Miss Parfitt