Hi Everyone,
I hope everyone has had a nice, relaxing weekend. Can you believe that we are already in the last week before half term? It has flown by!
Even though we didn't expect this half term to turn out the way it has, you have worked super hard and should all be very proud of yourselves! I think we are all ready for a well deserved break and some down-time at home.
I will see you all on the morning call tomorrow. Please remember to stick to your times. If I am slightly late, please don't worry, it just means that the other call has run over and I will be with you as soon as possible.
Safer Internet Day
The 9th February is Safer Internet Day and the theme this year is 'An internet we trust' which links to two of the UNCRC articles. These are articles 16 and 17. Article 16 means that children have the right to privacy and Article 17 means that children have the right to access information, particularly from the media. Our afternoon activities will focus on this.
Just a few reminders for this week:
Spelling
Spelling
Please complete ONE list a week and let me know when you need the next list.
Teams
Just a reminder to everyone that when you join the Teams calls, you should be logged on as a child. I will be unable to let you into the call if you are logged on as an adult.
Please also recap the rules of the calls on the image below.
Brawddeg yr Wythnos
The Brawddeg yr Wythnos for this week is below.
We use this when we are asking for items around the classroom, requesting food in the dinner hall or asking to go to the bathroom. Please have a go at this at home this week. Maybe you can ask your adults for items using the phrase? Don't forget to add 'os gwelwch yn dda', your phrase from last week, to the end for your manners!
Let's make the last full week at home a good one. I can not wait to see you all back in the classroom after half term!
Have a fantastic week everyone and let me know if you need anything.
Have a fantastic week everyone and let me know if you need anything.
Take care
Miss Parfitt



