Monday, 11 January 2021

Wythnos 2 WC. 11th Jan

Bore da all,

I have uploaded a new video for you with some information about this week - please see below.

The resources to go with each of the task 1 and 2 remote learning activities on j2homework will be available by 9am.  Resources for some of tasks 3, 4 and 5 for each subject will be available by Tuesday afternoon for you.  

I am looking forward to seeing your work this week - I was really impressed with what you produced last week.  Keep it up, Craig y Llyn!

I know that some of you enjoyed doing the emoji registration last week, the same as the Key Stage 2 children. If you would like to check in with me doing this, you can. 

If you need anything, don't forget that I am available on j2message or you can contact school admin.  I will get back to you as soon as possible.



Have a good week everyone and stay safe.
Miss Parfitt