Bore da all,
I hope everyone had a good week last week. Thank you for all of the work that was uploaded and for all of the hard work and effort that you put in.
Please watch the video below for information from me this week.
There are a few messages this week:
Weekly tasks
I have popped this information onto the video but just a reminder that you only have to complete one level of each task. With language tasks, if you are choosing to reach 3 stars, you will also need to work through stars 1 and 2 to include all elements of quality writing, but with maths and topic tasks, only one level is needed that best challenges your child. If you complete one level and decide to try the next, that's fine, but there is no expectation of this. Choose the level that is most appropriate for your child, that challenges them but also allows them to work with some independence.
Spelling
Please continue with spelling lists at home. Test one list each week and move on if you have 9 or 10 out of 10. If you have 9 out of 10, carry the one word that was incorrect over to the next week. When you reach the end of your list, let me know which one you have finished and I will share the next list with you. You can let me know on j2message or via email.
Brawddeg yr Wythnos
Please see the image below for our Brawddeg yr Wythnos (Phrase of the Week) across the school this week. Can you use it at home with your family?
Questionnaire
Thank you to those that have already completed the questionnaire. I have looked at the results so far and I have made some changes this week in view of your comments. If you haven't had chance to complete it yet, please take some time to answer the questions. I really value your feedback and can use this to adapt the work as much as I can, considering the circumstances.
If you need anything this week, please get in touch. I hope everyone has a fantastic week and enjoy the tasks.
Diolch
Miss Parfitt
